Since concealed carry has finally become legal in all fifty states, the search for suitable carry guns has moved front and center on the wish list of many American gun owners. Of all the comments and requests received by Les Baer Custom, three requirements are the most common:
1) A 1911 style, single action pistol built with Les Baer's unique blend of reliability and accuracy;
2) A compact size, suitable for comfortable concealed carry inside the waistband, in a hip holster, or virtually anywhere else a CCP holder chooses to carry a defense pistol;
3) chambering in a caliber that offers higher magazine capacity than most 1911 style pistols but that still delivers ample stopping power in emergencies and is readily available in many factory loads or as components for reloaders.
The search is over. Les Baer Custom has introduced the new 1911 BLACK BAER, a compact little powerhouse based on Les' popular Commanche pistol and chambered in high velocity, hard hitting 9mm. As with all Les Baer pistols, the BLACK BAER is built with the same attention to detail and precision engineering that have made Les Baer 1911s a legend in the firearms industry. The BLACK BAER is guaranteed to deliver 3" groups at 50 yards so, even with its reduced size, it's a serious shooter.
Standard features include:
Baer steel NM frame, NM slide and NM supported 9mm barrel with Baer stainless bushing
• Slide fitted to frame
• Baer deluxe fixed rear combat night sight
• Baer dovetail front night sight
• Rear serrated slide
• Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb. pull
• Baer deluxe hammer and sear
•Baer tactical extended combat safety
• Beveled magazine well
• Polished feed ramp and throated barrel
• Tuned extractor
• Baer extended ejector
• Baer checkered slide stop
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi
• Flat checkered mainspring housing @ 20 lpi
• Tuned for total reliability
• All corners rounded for tactical carry
• Black recon grips
• Dupont S coating on complete pistol for maximum corrosion resistance
• (2) 9-round magazines
CALIBERS: 9mm Supported chamber
|Manufacturer||Les Baer Custom|
|Finish||BLACK DUPONT S COAT|
All items are shipped at the flat rate listed in the item description except for long guns to Hawaii and Alaska, provide a zip code for a shipping quote to these states. Oak Hill Ventures, LLC does not ship internationally, nor will we ship a firearm to any address other than the one listed on your dealer’s FFL license which we will verify prior to shipping.
Handguns and accessories ship USPS Priority and long guns ship UPS Ground.
All orders placed before 1:00 p.m. EST are processed within 24 hours and will typically ship in 1-2 days.
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer. You will be provided with tracking info when the item is shipped. Your name and phone number will be included on item, but it is your responsibility to complete the transfer and take possession of the firearm. Each item will be inspected and serial number verified prior to shipping.
Oak Hill Ventures, LLC is registered with the state of California and will process the transfer forms required by CA DOJ for $10 per firearm. CA dealers must provide their CFD # printed on their FFL.
California has a search engine to verify legal handguns http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
A: Click on "FFL Finder" at the bottom of this page, enter your zip code to see a list of dealers who will accept shipment of the firearm and transfer it to you.
Returns are accepted only with prior approval, must be new, unused in the package and are subject to 10% restocking fee. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of the returned merchandise in the same method as payment. Shipping is not refundable. Product warranty is handled by the manufacturer.