S&W Shield 2.0 9mm with Integrated Crimson Trace Laser
The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
• Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser
• Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
• Includes 2 magazines: One 7-round magazine. One 8-round extended grip magazine.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|
|Magazine Capacity||7 & 8|
All items are shipped at the flat rate listed in the item description except for long guns to Hawaii and Alaska, provide a zip code for a shipping quote to these states. Oak Hill Ventures, LLC does not ship internationally, nor will we ship a firearm to any address other than the one listed on your dealer’s FFL license which we will verify prior to shipping.
Handguns and accessories ship USPS Priority and long guns ship UPS Ground.
All orders placed before 1:00 p.m. EST are processed within 24 hours and will typically ship in 1-2 days.
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer. You will be provided with tracking info when the item is shipped. Your name and phone number will be included on item, but it is your responsibility to complete the transfer and take possession of the firearm. Each item will be inspected and serial number verified prior to shipping.
Oak Hill Ventures, LLC is registered with the state of California and will process the transfer forms required by CA DOJ for $10 per firearm. CA dealers must provide their CFD # printed on their FFL.
California has a search engine to verify legal handguns http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
A: Click on "FFL Finder" at the bottom of this page, enter your zip code to see a list of dealers who will accept shipment of the firearm and transfer it to you.
Returns are accepted only with prior approval, must be new, unused in the package and are subject to 10% restocking fee. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of the returned merchandise in the same method as payment. Shipping is not refundable. Product warranty is handled by the manufacturer.